if these pictures of the crime are not coming out good go to http://warrenbreslin.blogspot.com/









Deputy chief of the Palatine police department is now the chief of Police of Inverness



Aint this photo a tell all? what you see is what you get, slim ball and you know what, I am sure some of these blogs are being hit, by members of the bar that are madder than hell, have pride in the high standards they use to protect our society. Me too, I can get choked up, we all know this goes on every day, non stop, un published, un detectable. People wonder what is wrong with our country?



There are only a dozen churches these people can go to, and I have contacted em, do you think it matters? I just don't know. Look at Drew Peterson's wife seeking help at the family church days before she disappeared. Told the preacher that she is in fear of her life, help me. Preacher did nothing.



A picture tells a thousand words.




Mayor Tatooles of Inverness directed $100k to the x police chief of Palatine (JD Bratcher & Associates), then another $20k (that I could find, could be more) to suggest, to Inverness, to hire the Deputy Palatine police chief commander.

If this don't sound fishy, I don't know what does.

Some of the people reading this, may recall the days when the chief would take 4 or 5 hour lunches at the bar at the Palatine house. It was kind of funny to hear, if the head cop had a cop pick him up or he drove home. I along with hundred or so others would go to John's place every other day. I wonder what kind of deal the city gave John for his place. the chief had his own table with the same bunch of guys (one of em was about 500 pounds), it was a group thing, but usually by the dinner crowd started to shuffle in, he was gone.