why I do this

The nasty stuff that happened in my trial, is a every day occurrence, which should not be. A lot of people of law with a higher education, have no conscious, no morals, lack responsibility for their actions, but they have a get out of jail card. This is main steam...... Look at the state of our country.

Thank goodness there are good men and women out there doing their best.

For me simple, I am a plumber, I see a bad pipe, got to fix it. Cut it out, turn the water off, patch it, replace it, by pass it, rig it. Lot of things u can do.

Maybe if enough people look at this blog, some one, a process, order or some thing with the power and know how, can........ at least, slow down put a dent in this endless cycle of corruption.

and

A lot of people know that, I've been working on this for a while, malling over what to say, what not to say, how say it, how not to say it.

Then some one showed me this Tatooles for State Representative ......... I did a double take, this guy belongs in jail..........I said to my self you got to be kidding.............

Hey,

loosing a trial that was full of corruption is one thing
loosing a trial that was full of doting the eyes, crossing the tees, facts and figures is another

This was just 1 average trial of maybe 5,000 per day in the Cook County Court system.

You think this is Tatooles first corrupt case? after 5 years, he and the other crooks keep their mouths shut, went to church and did more corrupt law, with no intentions on coming clean ever.

We don't need a creep like this in office.............. seems creepy to me.......